Armedica AM-SP500 Treatment Table
Friction free lumbar separates 5" and rolls on steel ball roller bearings. The rolling section can be locked in any position with a positive gear rack system.
|Top Section:||Five Piece|
|Head Section:||Three Section Center section 15" x 13" Raises 45 degrees. Lowers 90 degrees. Contoured face/nose opening.|
|Center Section:||22" x 27" Raises 30 degrees and has spring loaded lock that must be released before the section will raise.|
|Foot Section:||39" x 27" Raises 70 Degrees.|
The unique design of the AM-SP Series brings the future to you today! Based on a single pedestal approach, the AM-SP Series offers solid stability and loads of leg room and maneuverability for the clinician along with luxurious comfort for the patient. The single pedestal is equipped with our one-step caster system and footswitch at no additional cost and offers a full 27" width top along with a 400 lb. lifting capacity. Because of its unique design, the AM-SP Series operates in a range of 24" from the floor to a maximum height of 35 1/2". It also elevates with no end shift, so it can be used in a smaller area, saving precious space in your office or treatment room.
All AM-SP Series Treatment Tables include the features:
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty handcrafted vinyl upholstery with Permablock3 bacterial protection.
- 1½" Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints have hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Footswitch control.
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity to accommodate the larger patient.
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).
- One-step caster system.