Add more security to wheelchair or transport chair users by installing this safety belt. The belt is easily released or removed by most wheelchair users, but adds more safety for the person, especially when the chair is moving. To install, remove the bottom screws from the left and right side of the wheelchair backrest. Insert these screws through the grommets on the belt. Reinsert the screws into the screw holes and tighten them.
- Add more security to wheelchair or transport chair users by installing this safety strap seat belt on the chair.
- Ideal to use when the chair is moving or when you have worries that someone may fall out
- Installs on most wheelchairs and transport chairs
- Sturdy metal buckle with push button release just like car seat belts
- Adjustable black 48-inch strap is strong and durable.