TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.59 As low as $2.05
ScripHessco Ultrasound Gel
Over The Door Neck Traction Unit - Overhead Cervical Traction Unit
Paraffin Liners - Designed to Protect Mitts & Boots - 100 Pack
Acuforce Massage Star Tool - Manual Massage Tool
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Acuforce Massage Star
The Massage Star has 3 applications: the Wedge, on the top of the tool, to perform Muscle-Stripping and Cross-fiber Friction. The Wide and Narrow Points to perform Trigger Point Therapy and Reflexology. It's soft, yet durable coating makes it feel completely natural. Works very well with massage creams and oils. A clever tool designed to save your thumbs. Instructional Booklet included. Available in Red.Weight:
- 11 ounces
- The Wedge for performing muscle gliding and kneading. When you are using the Wedge, be sure to use oil or cream. Apply force as comfortable.
- The Wide Point for performing pressure-point therapy. Apply gentle force to each pressure-point steadily for 10 seconds.
- The Narrow Point for performing more specific pressure-point therapy. Apply gentle force to each pressure-point steadily for 10 seconds.
- Soap and water is all that is needed to clean your Massage Star.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, which can break down or destroy the protective coating.