Norco™ Therapeutic Compression Gloves
Soothe pain and reduce swelling in arthritic hands.
- Gloves provide 15 to 25 mm Hg of soft, gentle, even compression to edematous tissue.
- Provide warmth and compression for soothing soft tissue edema and arthritic joint pain.
- Features an open slit in the cuff for easy application and non-constricting fit.
- Made of soft, silky nylon Lycra® with seams on the outside for smooth edema control.
- Wrist Length measures 1-1/2" (2.5cm) proximal to wrist crease
- Over the Wrist Length measures 3" (7.6cm) proximal to wrist crease.
**To size, measure palm circumference of left and right hands.**
|Small ||7" to 8" (18 to 20cm) |
|Medium ||7-1/2" to 8-1/2" (19 to 22cm) |
|Large ||8" to 10" (20 to 25cm) |