Lotus Touch Organic Naturals Massage Oil
High glide and easy workability!
7 Certified Organic seed oils and botanical extracts work in harmony to create this light, consistent massage oil. Pure flax seed and olive oils deliver essential fatty acids while jojoba oil provides excellent workability while penetrating the dermis for moisturized skin. Vitamin E is used as a natural preservative and skin nutrient. Nut oil free and no man-made paraben preservatives or propylene glycol. Available in 8 oz squeeze bottle, 32 oz, and 1/2 gal container.
- Organic Jojoba Oil - Light, highly penetrative oil. Good for all skin types. Non-c omedogenic.
- Organic Olive Oil - A moisturizing oil that is high in essential fatty acids.
- Organic Shea Butter - Excellent for soothing, protecting and moisturizing the skin. Has properties known to regenerate cells and capillary circulation.
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Bisabolol, Natural Aroma containing Essential oil of Lavender, Chamomile, Geranium and many others.
- Under normal room conditions the shelf life is estimated at 2 years minimum.
- All oils and gels regardless of brand, can be combustible. Use caution when laundering linens that have been exposed to oils and gels. Oil and gel products are potentially combustible when exposed to heat in the dryer. Consult dryer manufacturer’s guidelines for drying linens that have been exposed to oils and gels.
- Pumps for 1/2 gallon available here. Pump may need to be cut to size.