Artromot E2 Elbow CPM
Designed to provide anatomical motion for the elbow, and to enhance patient comfort and compliance. The Artromot Elbow addresses full range of motion capabilities-Pronation/Supination and Flexion/Extension.
- Fully synchronized motors allow treatment parameters to be customized to meet patient’s specific therapy protocols.
- Easy to use hand control capable of storing treatment data on memory chip card.
- True physiological movements with the greatest range of motion
- Anatomically correct adjustments
- Easy to transport.
- Extension/Flexion: -5 - 140°
- Pronation/Supination: -90 - 90° (Manual Setup)
- Pauses: 0 - 30 seconds
- Timer: 1 - 300 minutes
- Warm-up mode: 50% of programmed ROM
- Reverse-on-load: 1 - 25
- Lightweight: 35 lbs (16 kg)
- Dimensions: 30.7" - 40.9" x 23.6" x 31.5"
- Two-year limited warranty
Write Your Own Review