Twin Stim Unit
Our most popular digital electrotherapy unit. The Twin Stim 2nd edition is an exact combination of our TENS 7000 and EMS 7500, which gives the user the choice of 5 modes of TENS and 2 Modes of EMS. Twin Stim's features include Patient Compliance Meter, New Stronger 100mA output, safety amplitude cover, sturdy metal belt clip, rubber side railings for maximum handling.
- Electrodes: 2" x 2", 4/pkg
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Dimensions: 3/4" x 2 1/4" x 3 1/2"
- Weight: 5.6 oz (includes battery)
- Power Source: 9V battery (alkaline or nickel-cadmium rechargeable)
- Timer: 5 - 60 minutes (5 min. increments) or continuous; Automatic treatment time countdown
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable 0 - 100 mA peak into 500 ohm load for each channel
- Pulse Rate: 2 - 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step (adjustable)
- Pulse Width: 50 - 300 µs, 10µs/step (adjustable)
- Voltage: 0 - 50 Volt (Load: 500 ohm)
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- 5 Modes: Burst, Normal, Modulation, Strength Duration 1, Strength Duration 2
- 3 EMS Modes: Constant ,Synchronous, Alternate
- Burst Mode: Burst rate = 0 - 5 Hz (adjustable); pulse width adjustable, 50 - 300 µs; frequency fixed = 100 Hz
- Patient Compliance Meter: This unit can store 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.
- Lead Wires
- 1 package of high quality Self-Adhesive Electrodes
- 9V Battery
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Instruction Booklet
- Belt Clip
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.