An anatomical poster on the Sacroiliac Joint that is a great addition to your office for patient education. The normal anatomy of both the joint and the Pelvis are described along with the neurological relationship.
- Common Trigger point patters presented with their muscular origin that refer to and around the joint.
- The Sclerotogenous pain patters from L4-S2
- Subluxation and misalignment
- Sacral-Pelvic Distortion Patterns
- Sacroiliac Fixation
- Commonly seen altered Biomechanics
- 24" x 36"