Recumbent Bike Bi Directional Step Through
BikesSCIFIT recumbent bikes are designed for cardiovascular conditioning and strength training via the Iso-Strength program. Iso-Strength, coupled with bi-directional resistance (ISO7000R only) allows the user to perform a leg press movement while pedaling forward, and gluteus and hamstring exercise pedaling in reverse on the recumbent bike.
- True Adjustable Step-through – allows access to more users.
- Safe, Easy Access - step through space adjusts up to a full 23 inches.
- Optional Adjustable Cranks - to adjust range of motion; 3 adjustment lengths: 5”, 6” and 7”.
Comfort & Fit
- Comfortable, Oversized Seat - exceptional lumbar support.
- Largest Pedal Surface Available – with easily adjustable foot straps.
- Optional, Adjustable Seat - also available.
- 3 years parts, 1 year labor
- Exceptions: 1 Year Warranty on pedals and seat. ear items - rubber hand grips and pedal straps - are excluded from warranty unless determined to be defective.
- Lenth: 58"
- Width: 24"
- Height: 53"
- Weight: 221 lbs
- User Capacity: 500
ISO7000R Bi-Directional Recumbent Bike
All of the features of the ISO1000R, plus Bi-directional resistanceOptions:
- Adjustable Cranks – 3 lengths to adjust range of motion.
- Standard Fixed seat – comfort and support with 500 lb. user weight capacity.
- Adjustable Seat – Therapist Assist Pedal provides easy seat adjustment.
- Heart Rate Transmitter – Polar chest strap for heart rate monitoring.
- Fit-Key – SCIFIT’s exclusive Plug-and-play system.