Saunders Total Back
Total Back Exerciser - - Saunders Total Back allows optimum exercise intensity regardless of the level of conditioning or severity of injury. Active, passive, and functional trunk exercise -- in one device! Specifically designed to allow side sit-ups that require functional co-contraction of the abdominal and lumbar muscles.
Unique pelvic stabilization allows isolation of lumbar extensors in any range of motion. Provides a specific lumbar extension workout at a fraction of the cost of computerized machines.
Promotes stretch, flexibility, and coordination through controlled functional exercises.
Adjusting the table angle allows either mild exercise in a pain-free range or intense conditioning. Any level of intensity is easy to achieve!
- For clinical use or heavy-duty home use
- Optimum exercise intensity regardless of user's level of conditioning
- Isolates lumbar extensors
- Promotes strength, flexibility, and coordination through controlled functional exercise
- The ONLY device specifically designed for "side sit-ups"
Dimensions: 42"L x 20"W x 36"H; weighs 100 pounds. Assembles in about 10 minutes. Made in USA.