Purell® Foaming Sanitizer Refills - 40.5 oz
Specially designed foaming formulas, enriched with vitamins and moisturizers, provide an amazingly gentle cleansing experience along with a fresh, clean scent. Air is infused into the soap as it is dispensed, resulting in a rich, creamy lather. Its 62% ethyl alcohol formula is free of fluorinated chemicals and contains moisturizers to help keep skin hydrated. Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may cause illness.This alcohol-based formula does not contribute to antibiotic resistance. Cruelty-free and not tested on animals.
Please Note: Dispenser not included.
Is Purell® Instant Hand Sanitizer active against Swine/H1N1 Flu?Active ingredients:
While no hand sanitizer is indicated to prevent Swine/H1N1 Flu, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), one of the ways you can help protect yourself from Swine/H1N1 Flu is by practicing good hand hygiene. Specific CDC recommendations include keeping your hands clean by washing with soap and water, or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water may not be available, such as when you're on the go.
- Ethyl alcohol 62% w/ Antiseptic
- Recommended Use:
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- Do not use in the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product
- Briskly rub hands together until dry
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- May discolor certain fabrics