Pro Gym CT
The Pro Gym CT is a total fitness center for building upper and lower body strength and size while increasing cardiovascular capacity. The combination of "cross-training" maximizes strength gains and weight loss in a shorter period of time than other traditional workout training methods. The Pro Gym (see EN360) provides the strength-conditioning portion of the cross training.
Cardiovascular exercise comes from the Endorphin Hand Cycle (EN 300) in conjunction with the Cycle Table (EN 355). Together they form the first true "Cross-Trainer" for either rehab or the home. All major muscle groups are covered by the following strength exercises: Lat Pulldown, Butterfly, Vertical Chest Press, Leg Extension, Low Pulley, and Standing Leg Curl. The Leg Extension/Curl seat is used for able-bodied exercises and pivots out of the way for wheelchair access.
- Lat Bar and Single Cable Handle (for low pulley exercises)
- The EN300 Endorphin Hand Cycle (see EN300) has a pulse meter which measures time, distance, calories, pace, and pulse.
- An ABS plastic cover design prevents pinch points and reduces noise.
- An adjustable chest pad stabilizes the customer's workout position.
- There are 16 resistance positions to select from.
- A sturdy, adjustable EN355
- Hand Cycle
- The table that supports the Hand Cycle is specially designed to permit the user to find a comfortable workout position to fit his/her body size.