PGS-123 Galvanic Stimulator
A high Voltage Galvanic system with a negative (heat) or positive (ice) polarity used to treat pain, increase range of motion, improve blood flow, decrease inflammation, muscle spasm and aids in soft tissue repair and wound healing.
- Electrodes: (4) 2" x 2" & (2) 4" x 8"
- Channels: Single
- Output: 0-240V, single channel load 500 Ohm
- Pulse Rate: 2-100Hz
- Waveform: Positive or negative wave form
- Output Mode: Synchronous or Alternation. Alternation mode-LED alternates between green & red color
- Power: 9 volt battery or adapter. Green color LED-power on, red color LED-low battery
- Pulse Duration: 5 µs
- IntraPulse Interval: 100 µs
- Tolerance: +/- 20%
- Warranty: 1 year on unit
- Includes: electrodes, leadwires, 4 AA batteries, carrying case, and instruction manual.
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.