The Mettler Pencil Electrode Set (#2023) includes a carrying case, handle, and 4 different sizes of stainless steel spot electrode tips.
The Pencil Electrode with push button stimulation control is used for manual stimulation procedures where pin-point control is required. It comes in its own carry case with 4 stainless steel tips from the size of a quarter down to a point. The electrode has an on/off switch so that stimulation can be turned on and off. It requires a banana type connector to be plugged into the electrode cable set.
Mettler Pencil Electrode Set Features:
- Pin-point manual stimulation.
- 4 electrode tip sizes for effective "spot" stimulation.
- Tips easily connect to Pencil Electrode handle.
- Has an on/off switch to regulate stimulation.
- Compatible with all Mettler stimulators.