Oval 8 Pediatric Splint Kit
Oval-8 Finger Splints stabilize and align the small joints of the fingers. Versatile Oval-8 splints can be worn six different ways to protect fingers and are ideal to correct deformities caused by arthritis or injury. Kit includes 5 sizes, 3 of each.
- Seamless molded plastic splints are so thin and lightweight you will hardly know they are on your fingers.
- Oval-8 splints do not require strapping or tape to stay in place. Multiple Oval-8 splints can be worn on one hand without interfering with hand function.
- Durable Oval-8 splints can be worn full time or easily slipped on and off as needed. Open design keeps skin dry and Oval-8 splints can be worn in water. Broad flat bands distribute pressure for wearing comfort.
- Oval-8 splints can be worn long term for persons with arthritis to align crooked finger joints and may aid in preventing the formation of further deformity.
- Oval-8 Sizing Kits are recommended for health care providers to choose and dispense the correct size(s) of Oval-8 Finger Splints for their clients and customers.