NIR Boot Infrared Light Therapy Unit
NIR' infrared therapy pads make treatment easy and efficient. NIR pad(s) should be placed as close as possible (skin contact, LED side to the skin) to the affected area as to allow the infrared light photo energy to provide the maximum benefit. Because the power density decreases (inversely proportional) with increasing distance between the LEDs and treatment area when using the NIR system, always keep the LEDs as near as possible to the area being treated.
While registered and proven to increase circulation and relieve pain, recent clinical and field studies suggest that infrared LED light therapy treatment may ease the symptoms and reduce the risk of many conditions caused by poor circulation such as pain and numbness, chronic wounds, and other musculoskeletal injuries.
- Auto-off function for safety
- Minimal heat output
- Easy Touch pushbuttons (low pressure touch operation)
- 7 selectable frequency user settings (NOGIER)
- Velcro straps for hands free operation
- Carrying case
- Comprehensive user manual
- Infrared (IR) LEDs (880nm) are rated at 100mw each
- Visible Red (VR) LEDs (640nm) are rated at 5mw each
- All therapy pads diodes are recessed and have an affixed clear vinyl coat
- The NIR Boot contains 122 LEDS (52 VR and 70 IR), approx. 7260mw of power over approx. 72sq in of coverage area
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.