Muscle training is an important therapeutic technique in the treatment of joint injuries, be it the knee, shoulder or neck. The NEXERCISER™ is an inexpensive piece of exercise equipment designed specifically for the cervical spine musculature. The ability for Isometric or Isotonic exercise makes this the safest, most complete exercise system ever designed for the neck.
The NEXERCISER™ was researched at NYU showing very favorable results, not only as a rehab tool but also for injury prevention. The NEXERCISER™ package includes progress charts, billing codes and a 30 minute training DVD.
- Progressive Resistive Exercise (PRE)
- Portable, use on any flat surface
- Provides multi-dimensional, global resisted ROM
- Can be used for extremity isometrics
- New source of revenue (See CPT Codes)
- Detects & corrects neck muscle imbalance
- Evaluates progress, strength, endurance
Scientifically Tested at NYU:
NYU study demonstrated regular “NEXercising” produces:
- Marked increase in neck muscle strength
- Significant decrease in neck muscle imbalance (side to side & front to back)
- Probable increase in neck muscle endurance
- Subjective decrease in neck muscle tension