Monark Upper Body Ergometer
Monark Rehab Trainer 881 E can be used as either a leg or arm ergometer. It is suitable for use either in the home or in hospitals, where a physiotherapist can pre-scribe an exercise programme, but is not always pre-sent to supervise it. The Monark Rehab Trainer can be used by physically handicapped patients such as para-plegics and amputees as an upper body ergometer and trainer.
- The unit can be calibrated.
- Graduated scale in Watts, showing the workload at 50 r/min. Electronic readouts of pedal r/min, total pedal revolutions and time.
- Crank arms are individually adjustable both horizontally and vertically.
- Individual crank height adjustment.
- Control knob for adjustment of brake force.
- 18.5"W x 21.2"L x 21.6"H
- Weight: 48.5 lbs