Hausmann Mobility Platform with Electric Height Adjustment
Placement Ladder consists of (11) variably placed Ladder Steps. Each Ladder Step has dowel pins, which fit into grommeted holes of platform. The spacing and location of Ladder Steps can be easily adjusted for patient's gait training. Balance Beam is equipped with anti-slip surface and dowel pins.
- Motorized height adjustment from 29" to 44" high
- (4) Direct-drive synchronized lifting columns
- Control panel located near entry end of bars
- Push button controls and digital bar height readout
- (4) programmable preset heights
- 1.5"diameter stainless steel handrails
- Width adjusts manually from 15" to 28" wide with easy-to-use control knobs
- Width between uprights is 26.5"
- Satin-finish hardwood platform with recessed grommeted holes on surface
- Tapered ends with anti-slip tread for easy wheelchair access
- Hospital grade plug
- 110V, 60Hz, 2.5 Amps
- Balance Beam dimensions: 6'5" L x 6" W x 3" H
- Platform is 38" W