Mettler Sys*Stim 226 Interferential Stimulator
The Sys*Stim 226 provides the flexibility to meet virtually any clinical need and has unprecedented ease of operation. Clinicians can choose from a broad range of waveforms, including Interferential, Pre-modulation, Medium Frequency and Biphasic with adjustable phase duration and frequency. Additional versatility is provided by a selection of treatment modes that include Surge, Reciprocation, Surge with Reciprocation and Vector Rotation.
The Sys*Stim 226 can be set up in the two-timer mode so two separate treatment protocols may be run simultaneously. Combination therapy is available with any waveform, allowing you to control independent therapies on different parts of the body or even on separate patients
- Dimensions: 4 3/10" x 6" x 13 2/5"
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- Indicator: Treatment time counts down to zero when time is set, or up to 60 minutes when no time is set. The digital timer indicates time in minutes and seconds. The timer also indicates the remaining or elapsed treatment time during the "Hold" period.
- Max Treatment Time: 60 minutes
- Current Indicator Range: 0 - 99 mA
- Wave Forms: Interferential, premodulated, bi-phasic, and russian
- Wave Form Type: Sinewave
- Volts: 0 - 65 volts RMS, 1 K ohm load
- Current: 0 - 65 mA RMS, 1 K ohm load average current at maximum intensity and frequency: 65 mA RMS maximum current density under 2" diameter electrode. 3.2 mA/cm
- Frequency: Channel 1 = 4000 Hz; Channel 2 = 4000 - 4250 Hz variable frequency sine wave
- Frequency Modulation: 1 - 15 Hz, 80 - 150 Hz, 1 - 150 Hz, xx - xx Hz, xx = any value from 1 to 250 Hz
- Phase Duration: 125 us available amplitude
- Modulation Options: Vector Rotation
- Warranty: 2 years on machine
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.