Mettler Laser Sys*Stim 540 for Light Therapy
Shine a new light on your practice with the Laser Sys*Stim 540. This device features a laser applicator at 785 nm for deep tissues. While the optional cluster applicator with 950 nm SLDs and 660 nm LEDs allows the clinician to treat larger areas, the control unit allows the clinician to set treatment time, continuous/pulse modulation modes and laser output energy. In addition, ten user-defined programs are available for fast and easy treatment setup. Laser output can be adjusted via controls on both the laser and cluster applicators. Each Laser Sys*Stim 540 comes with a battery so you can take light therapy with you on the road. A built-in sensor allows you to check the laser output to verify that it’s working.
- Voltage: 110 to 240V AC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power: Less than 150 VA
- Battery: Sealed lead acid, 12V, 0.8 AH
- Operation Time on Battery: Greater than 30 minutes
- International Standards: EN60601-1 1990; EN60601-2-22 1996
- Dimensions: 9 2/5”W x 4 7/10”H x 9 2/5”D
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Laser Output Meter: Infrared photo sensor integrated into the top panel
- Warranty: 2 years on laser; 1 year on transducer
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.