Max - The Muscle Skeleton with Hanging Stand
This version contains all standard benefits of a 3B Scientific skeleton but additionally offers representations of the structural interaction between bones and muscles. It depicts over 600 structures of medical/anatomical significance including muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) on the left side as well as hand numbered bones, fissures and foramina on the right side.
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- First-class natural cast "Made in Germany"
- Manual final assembly
- Made of durable, unbreakable plastic
- Almost realistic weight of the approx. 200 bones
- 3-part mounted skull
- Individually inserted teeth
- Limbs are quick and easy to remove
- Stand and dust cover included