JTG Series Commode Chair - Model 624
Swing back and removable arms are standard on the JTG Series. The unique "cloverleaf" seat and cut-away frame allow access for peri-care from any direction without having to change the seat. The firm, no-seam Ensolite(tm) cushioning provides comfort and durability. Adjustable foot riggings can swing away and lock to the side or be completely removed.
High performance, low maintenance. One of ACTIVEAID's most versatile styles, these shower/commode chairs have features that address the needs of the rehabilitating patient, long-term care, home care clients, and care givers. From 5" casters to large wheels, standard features to customized design-the JTG Series is designed to make those daily activities just a little bit easier.
- 250 lb weight capacity
- Seamless Ensolite cloverleaf style seat and back
- Swingaway, removable arms
- Adjustable, removable footrests
- Push handle back
- Removable commode pan holder and pan
- Corrosion-resistant finish and high strength molded components
- Toggle brakes and anti-tippers
- Rigid frame
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. This product is built upon ordering.