IMAK Arthritis Gloves (one pair)
The Arthritis Gloves are designed to help relieve aches, pains, and stiffness associated with Arthritis of the hands. The unique design provides mild compression for warmth and help to increase circulation and promote healing. The Arthritis Gloves are made of a soft breathable Cotton Lycra. The open fingertips allow you full freedom to feel, touch, and grip for all day comfort. Use for arthritis, hand fatigue, cold hands, other types of hand and wrist pain. May also help with neuropathy of the hands and poor circulation.
- Provides mild compression to help control or decrease swelling of the joints
- Effective non-invasive arthritis relief
- Cotton Lycra allows skin to breathe and keeps hands dry
- Comfortable to use all day and night
- Commended by the Arthritis Foundation for ease of use
- Measure width of palm at knuckles
- Small, up to 3 1/8 "
- Medium, up to 3 ½"
- Large, up to 4"