IFC Portable Electrotherapy
For Symptomatic Relief and Management of Chronic Pain and Acute Post-Surgical or Post-Trauma Pain.
- Interferential Current Unit
- Waveform: Symmetric biphasic square
- Pulse Amplitude: 0 ~ 32 mA, adjustable
- Pulse Width: 125 microseconds
- Pulse Frequency: 4000+/-10% Hz fixed
- Dual channel, manual selection for two or four electrodes
- 4 stimulation modes (frequency shifts) (Continuous, 1/1, 8/8, 10/10 Ramped)
- Weight: 5.2 oz
- Dimensions: 1.3" x 2.5" x 3.7"
- Sliding cover for controls and battery
- Lead wires
- 9-Volt Battery
- DURA-STICK Electrodes
- Carrying Case
- 120V AC Cord Adaptor
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.