Glass Cupping Jars
Glass cupping jars are heated and then carefully applied to the body for use in lymphatic and cellulite services. Set of 4 pieces: small 1.5” diameter, medium 1.9” diameter, large 2.2” diameter, extra large 2.5” diameter. Cupping equipment Sold as a set only.
- Soak a cotton ball in rubbing alcohol - so it is saturated, not dripping
- Put the moist ball in the cupping jar.
- Light the moist cotton ball with a match or lighter.
- Allow the moist cotton ball to burn until the fire goes out.
- Remove the ball from the cupping jar with a tweezer.
- Apply the cupping jar to the client.
- Remember to check with your client for any discomfort. Keep cool water and a first aid kit handy in case of burns.