Gel Mate® Silicone Gel Sheet, 4" x 6"
- Silicone gel sheeting helps to flatten and soften raised scars.
- May prevent formation of hypertrophic (thickened) or Keloid scars.
- Improves color and appearance of new or mature scars.
- Medical grade silicone gel sheeting. Self adherent on one side and backed by an anti-microbial (bacteria resistant) cloth.
- Unlike rub on gels or creams, only silicone gel sheeting applies long-term light pressure on scars.
- Silicone gel has been shown to add a hydrating affect to the scar and surrounding skin that aids in mobility and healing.
- Silicone gel sheeting is reported to reduce the itching and discomfort experienced when scars begins to heal.
- Includes 1 individually packaged sheet with a measurement grid on the back to help determine the amount of sheeting issued and/or document progress as the scar reduces in size.