Game Ready Cold and Active Compression Therapy Articulated Knee Wrap, CPM Compatible
No one wants a prolonged recovery from musculoskeletal injuries or orthopedic surgery. For treatment and rehabilitation, the Game Ready System takes the proven RICE regimen (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) one step further. Game Ready simultaneously delivers adjustable cold therapy in conjunction with active pneumatic compression to make the rehabilitation process easier for everyone.
Cold therapy has been shown to reduce pain, swelling, and muscle spasms, but active compression helps the body heal.
Patients using Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) to recuperate from knee surgery can take advantage of this system’s combination of cold therapy and intermittent compression. This form-fitting, flexible wrap was designed specifically for use while in a CPM machine, allowing the patient to flex the knee.
Other product benefits:
- Enhances the effects of cold therapy
- Mimics natural muscle contractions, “pumping” edema out of the injured area
- Stimulates tissue healing
- Increases blood flow and delivery of oxygen to the injury site
- Optimizes lymphatic drainage
- Pneumatic compression improves contact between cold therapy and patient
- Temperature adjustment capability
- Four compression settings for varying patient needs:
- No compression
- Low compression (5-15 mm Hg)
- Medium compression (5-50 mm Hg)
- High compression (5-75 mm Hg)
- 7 days from day of purchase, must be returned in original packaging