EZ Adjust Bed Rail
The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is adjustable in length so it can be used as both a bed rail to prevent falling out of bed as well as a hand rail to assist in getting out of bed. The bed rail easily adjusts from 26" to 34" to 42" after it has been placed on the bed. The Rail folds down to side of bed to allow the user to get out of bed or provide space for making the bed and can be placed on either side of the bed. The EZ Adjust Bed Rail has a dual safety strap that secures the bed rail to the bed frame.
EZ Adjust Bed Rail Features:
- The adjustable length of the bed rail/hand rail allows for use as both a bed rail to prevent falling out of bed and as a hand rail to assist in getting out of bed.
- Easily adjusts from 26" to 34" to 42".
- Collapsible-Rail folds down to the side of the bed.
- Can be placed on either side of the bed.
- Dual Safety Strap secures bed rail to bed frame.
EZ Adjust Bed Rail Specifications:
- Width of Rail: Locks in place at 26", 34" & 42"
- Height of Rail: 23" high from the base of mattress
- Gap Between Rails: 3"
- Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Package Dimensions: 28" x 21" x 1.5"
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Alan Wrench (included)