Endorphin 393 Standard Bilateral Pulley Series
A functional, versatile, and durable pulley system designed to conform to any rehab setting, the 393 offers a total body workout from either a standing or seated position. The 393 is an adjustable column pulley with bilateral double handles. The handle heights and start position are adjustable in 2” increments. Four modular platforms allow the pulley system to be either wall mounted, free standing and /or mobile. Starting weight is 2.5lb with 1.25lb increment resistance changes – ideal to rehab function, strength, and coordination. Height adjustable support bar and lat pull station with lat bar are provided standard.
- Durable powder-coated 11 gauge tubular steel and polished stainless steel adjustable column
- High speed pulleys and military spec rope provide the maximum of uninterrupted service
- A 75lb physical weight stack provides 37.5lb of resistance weight
- 76” vertical scale adjusts in 2” increments for accurate and repeatable treatments
- Two single grip handle are connected at an adjustable pivot pulley to allow for a wide range of motion
- 1 year warranty on all parts, 5 years on moving parts, and 20 years on the frame