Endorphin 390 Standard Pulley Series Double Wall Mount
A functional, versatile, and durable pulley system designed to conform to any rehab setting, the 390 offers a total body workout from either a standing or seated position. The 390 is an adjustable column pulley with a single handle. The handle height and start position are adjustable in 2” increments. Four modular platforms allow the pulley system to be either wall mounted, free standing and /or mobile. Starting weight is 2.5lb with 1.25lb increment resistance changes – ideal to rehab function, strength, and coordination.
- Durable powder-coated 11 gauge tubular steel and polished stainless steel adjustable column
- High speed pulleys and military spec rope provide the maximum of uninterrupted service
- A 75lb physical weight stack provides 37.5lb of resistance weight
- 76” vertical scale adjusts in 2” increments for accurate and repeatable treatments
- Single grip handle is connected at an adjustable pivot pulley to allow for a wide range of motion
- 1 year warranty on all parts, 5 years on moving parts, and 20 years on the frame