Endorphin 390 Series Tri or Quad Pulley
A functional, versatile, and durable modular pulley system designed to conform to any rehab setting, the 390 Tri or Quad Pulley offers a total body workout from either a standing or seated position. Choose from any combination of 390 Standard, 393 Bilateral, 395 Speed or 390 Lat pulleys to complete the Tri or Quad pulley system. Create a multiple pulley module that requires only a 4 ft x 4½ ft area of floor space for the Tri and 5 ft x 5 ft area for the Quad. All of the 390 Series pulley modules have an adjustable column with single hand grips. The handle height and start positions are adjustable in 2” increments which is ideal to rehab function, strength, and coordination. Starting weight is 2.5lb with 1.25lb increment resistance changes.
- Durable powder-coated 11 gauge tubular steel and polished stainless steel adjustable column
- High speed pulleys and military spec rope provide the maximum of uninterrupted service
- 395 Series: A 200lb physical weight stack provides 50lb of resistance weight
- Lat Pull: A 150lb physical weight stack provides 10lb of resistance weight
- Single grip handle is connected at an adjustable pivot pulley to allow for a wide range of motion
- 1 year warranty on all parts, 5 years on moving parts, and 20 years on the frame