Endorphin 390 Series Mobile Pulley
Useful in clinics with limited space, this pulley can be moved through doors to treat patients on benches or treatment tables who are unable to move to fixed equipment. The height-adjustable standard single pulley expands treatment possibilities. The adjustable column has a 72” vertical scale set at 2” increments for accurate and repeatable treatments.
- Durable powder-coated 11 gauge tubular steel and polished stainless steel adjustable column
- High speed pulleys and military spec rope provide the maximum of uninterrupted service
- 4:1 ratio – 80lbs physical weight stack providing 20lbs resistance weight with 4 x 1.25lb and 6 x 2.25lb weights with 1.25lb incremental resistance changes
- Stable retractable caster wheel base allows pulley to be moved easily when securely lowered into position with the simple press of a foot pedal
- Single grip handle is connected at an adjustable pivot pulley to allow for a wide range of motion
- 1 year warranty on all parts, 5 years on moving parts, and 20 years on the frame