Intelect TranSport Combo
The Chattanooga Intelect Transport Combo Unit is a portable device that allows you to have the clinic with you when you are on the go. This can be used on a tabletop or a therapy cart, mounted to the wall, and it also has mobile use. There are four standard waveforms, including premodulated, high voltage, interferential, and Russian. The soundheads can be used during underwater therapy and all soundhead applicators have a head warming feature. There are 10 different user-defined memory positions and two electrical stimulation output channels. This device is lightweight and small, and it is also ergonomically designed for comfort.
- Fully functional 1 and 3.3 MHz frequencies
- Two channels of electrical stimulation output
- Ten user-defined memory positions for user protocols
- Four standard waveforms on board: interferential, premodulated, Russian and high volt
- Pulsed and continuous therapy operation(10%, 20%, 50% and 100%)
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- Ergonomically designed sound head applicators available in a variety of sizes (1 cm², 2 cm², 5 cm² and 10 cm²)
- All sound head applicators are interchangeable due to Electronic Signature residing on all transducers
- Soundheads are watertight for use in underwater therapy
- Head warming feature on all sound head applicators
- Unit uniquely designed for tabletop, wall mount, therapy cart or mobile use
- 110V or battery powered option
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Dimensions: 12.9"L x 11.3"W x 10.1"H
- Optional therapy cart integrates with the unit to maximize storage of clinical supplies.
- 5cm2 Sound Head Applicator
- Conductor Ultrasound Gel - 8.5oz (250 ml) Bottle (1x)
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 1
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 2
- DURA-STICK II 2.75 in (7cm) Round Electrodes (4x)
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.