Chattanooga Intelect Transport - 2 Channel Unit
The Intelect Transport Electrotherapy units provide an innovative case design, with a logical control system and a large, easy to read graphical LCD display. User defined protocols are another great feature to customize any electrotherapy treatment to your specific needs. The repositional base allows the Transport Electrotherapy to be configured for desktop, wall mount or mobile use.
- Ten user-defined memory positions for User Protocols
- 110V or battery-powered option (item 671-0017)
- 2 channels of electrical stimulation
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- 4 standard waveforms (Interferential, Premod, Russian and High Volt)
- Dimensions: 6 2/5" x 12 9/10" x 11 1/3"
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years on machine, 1 year on soundheads
- 671 0111 - Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 1
- 671 0112 - Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 2
- 672 0040 - DURA-STICK II 2.75" (7 cm) Electrodes (4x)
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.