Chattanooga Intelect Legend XT 4 Channel Combo with Cart
The Intelect brand is one that clinical rehabilitation facilities have relied on for more than 20 years. It is best known for its reliable performance in clinics, its consistent quality, and cost-effective usage. The device is easy to use and delivers to you a comprehensive and wide range of effective therapies in one unit that is undeniably state-of-the-art. You can add a battery module as well, with the easy to add modularity of this unit.
The operator remote is easy to hold and allows treatments to start, pause or stop whenever you need them to. The amplitude can also be changed when needed. The lead wires have been newly designed and have color-coded connectors and rip stop features.
This unit weighs 7 pounds and has a 5-inch display. It features multi-wave form electrotherapy and four independent channels. It will read built-in patient cards that include a history of patients and treatment outcomes. The software program allows you to store and display any information you need regarding your patients. The cart weighs 24 pounds.
- Operator Remotes: Optional operator remotes fit comfortably in the hand and allow treatment to start, stop or pause at any time as well as change amplitude.
- Lead Wire Connections: Newly designed lead wires have a rip stop feature and color-coded connectors to easily distinguish between channels.
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 12 3/4"L x 8 3/4"H x 11 2/5"W
- Display: 5” (13 cm) FSTN LCD high contrast monochrome sceen
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy - 6 clinical waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Russian, Symmetrical Biphasic, and Microcurrent
- 4 independent Electrotherapy channels
- Dual frequency Ultrasound at 1 and 3.3MHz
- Pulsed or Continuous Cycles (10%, 20%, 50%, and 100%)
- 4 ergonomically designed sound head applicator sizes available: 1cm2, 2cm2, 5cm2, 10cm2
- User defined protocols for your specific needs
- Patient Data Cards: Built-in card reader provides documentation of patient therapy and treatment outcomes. Documentation of pain map profile, modality records, electrode placement diagrams and session notes. Five patient data cards come standard with the system. Available in 25 card packs at an additional cost.
- Patient Data Management System: Unique optional software program provides an organized way to store, display, compare and print information captured on patient data cards.
- Cart weighs 24 lbs. and measures: 16 1/4"L x 17"W x 33 3/4"H
- Intelect Legend XT Therapy System Cart
- Patient Data Card (1x)
- 5cm2 Sound Head Applicator
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 1
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 2
- DURA-STICK II 2.75" (7 cm) Electrodes (4x)
- ConductorTM Ultrasound Gel - 8.5 oz (250 ml) Bottle (1x)
- 2 years on machine
- 1 year on soundheads
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.