Biofreeze® Starter Solution
Biofreeze® Pain Relieving Products offer deep penetrating, long lasting pain relief from arthritis, sore muscles and joints, backaches and much more. Using cryotherapy, Biofreeze® analgesics relieve pain in sore muscles for up to several hours, and pain-free muscles heal faster. Biofreeze® applied from a tube or pump bottle gives the doctor the opportunity to create a more thorough application by massaging the affected area during the application. Through massage, the patient benefits from an increased blood flow and warming of the region at the cellular level for better absorption of the Biofreeze® product.
This hands on analgesic application also reinforces patient touch which has been shown to be very important in the healing cycle. If the doctor or clinician is working a joint area, this allows for working with ROM movement during application. Biofreeze® pain relief products are greaseless, stainless and has a vanishing scent. Your clients will love this product!Helps relieve pain from:
Helps provide excellent pain relief when used prior to:
- Sore Muscles and Muscle Sprains
- Back, Shoulder, Neck Pain
- Painful Ankle, Knee, Hip and Elbow Joints
- Muscular Strains
- Ultrasound Treatments
- Massage Therapy
- Soft Tissue Trigger Point Therapy
- Rehabilitation Exercises
- Pre and Post Workout Stretch
Starter Solution Assortment pack for your counter includes:
- Six 4 oz Tubes
- Six 3 oz Roll-Ons
- Professional Guide
- Ten blank brochures with samples
- Pre-built Countertop display
- Window Decal
- Menthol, 3.5%, Camphor, 0.2%, Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Herbal Extract (ILEX Paraguariensis), Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Silicon Dioxide, Methylparaben, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C blue #1
- Under normal room conditions, the shelf life is an estimated 2 years.
Many health care professionals recommend that their patients use Biofreeze® for maximum pain relief between office visits. Not available in retail stores. Biofreeze® is sold directly to health care professionals for their patients.
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.