The Bed Caddie is ideal for anyone with a bad back or other painful condition that makes sitting up in bed extremely difficult. Its three-tiered construction lets you sit up in increments until upright. People in rehabilitation, who have just had surgery, experience back problems, are pregnant, or those with limited range of motion from other conditions will love the Bed Caddie for improved mobility in bed. The Bed Caddie gives you the support you need to adjust pillows without assistance.
- Durable sewn nylon provides long lasting quality
- Adjustable length to meet varying lengths and heights of mattresses
- Contoured ergonomic buckle design provides easy attachment to the bed
- Attaches to bed frame under the mattress
- cushioned Grip Handles for comfortable gripping surface
- Strap length: Adjustable to 45"
- Maximum grip length: 36"
- Grip Handles: 5"
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Product weight: 2 lbs.
- Package dimensions: 10" x 9" x 2"