Artromot K-3 Knee
German designed and engineered to provide effective post-operative range of motion for the knee and hip joint with minimal adjustments for ease of operation. Lifting, transporting and storage are easy with the “grab easy” base design.
- Handheld programming of device parameters: extension, flexion, pause, force and speed
- Four hidden programming features: Warm-up, Patient runtime, Device runtime, Full speed and motion.
- Wide, deep leg orthosis to accommodate larger patients.
- Reliable solid-state digital electronics; removable power cord.
- Wide, stable skid resistant base.
- Range of Motion (ROM) Extension/Flexion: -5 - 0 - 110°
- Pauses: 0 - 30 seconds
- Speed: 18° - 180° / minute
- Warm-up mode: 50% of programmed ROM
- Reverse-on-load: 25 - 45 Kp of force
- Weight: 24.4 lbs (11 kg)
- Dimensions: 17" x 14.2" x 36.6"
- Two-year limited warranty