The SpectrumMICRO-1000 is a clinical micro current generator designed to manage chronic and acute pain. It enables the practitioner to control the patient?s pain during the healing process. Not to be confused with a conventional T.E.N.S. device, it differs in both the type of electrical output the unit produces and in how the instrument is utilized. Provides easy treatment protocol set up; selectable audio function indicator; and ?quick read?, illuminated, visual function indicators. For portability, or when AC power is unavailable, it includes a rechargeable battery pack with a battery.
- Touch pad controls
- Colored illuminated display
- Selectable audio and conductivity LED display
- Selectable audio current output LED display
- Sectable 20-1000 microampere range
- Selectable 0.5-640Hz frequency range
- Variable polarity
- Point conductance measurement
- Remote treatment on/off conductance probe
- 24 Karat gold plated electrodes
- Battery operable
- Two Year Warranty - Parts and Labor (batteries excluded)
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.