Armedica AM-450 Traction Table
Seperates 5" and rolls on 4 Steel Ball Roller Bearings. The Rolling Section can be locked in any position with a positive gear rack system.
|Top Section: Six Piece|
|Overall Length: 99"|
|Head Section: Three Section|
Raises 45 Degrees, Lowers 90 Degrees, Contoured Face / Nose Opening
|Center Section: 10" x 27"|
|Thoracic Section: 17-1/2" x 27"|
|Foot Section: 33" x 27" Raises 80 Degrees.|
|Headrest: 15" x 13"|
|Armrest: 12-1/2" x 5-1/2"|
|Capacity (lbs): 400|
These treatment tables are what put Armedica on the map... strong, stylish and affordable. For the clinician, the AM-Series offers full height adjustment and section mobility so the patient can be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort. For the patient, comfort and easy access getting on and off the table.
All AM-Series Treatment Tables share these features:
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection.
- 1½" Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Footswitch control.
- Power assisted caster system (unless noted otherwise).
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity (unless noted otherwise).
Follow the "More Information" link to view color choices.