Acumar Dual Inclinometer for Joint Measurement
Package contains Digital Inclinometer and a Companion Unit. Also comes with instructional manual, illustration booklet and connecting cable. Two-inclinometer techniques and procedures are well defined in the 5th edition of the AMA Guides
It is emphasized that spinal motion is compound, thus it is essential to measure both angles. Acumar Dual Inclinometer can simultaneously capture both angles by the press of a single button It allows up to six pairs of data for viewing and recording to greatly speed up data capture and analysis.
- Easy to Read Digital LCD with HOLD
- Large liquid crystal display readout.
- Covers 360° (Displays +180° to -180°).
- Measurements can be gravity or reference based.
- Stores an entire series of measurements.
- Stored data can be retrieved manually or sent wirelessly to a computer.
- Supports the AMA Guides
- Measures Joint Range of Motion, Spinal subluxation, and Cervical Flexion and Extension
- Multiple Data Storage and Viewing