3 Point Products ThumSaver CMC Long
Full length thumb splint protects the wrist and thumb from the pain of severe tendinitis or arthritis while allowing for light activity.
- Carefully designed to limit thumb and wrist motion for relief from the pain of arthritis or tendinitis or for protection following cast removal.
- The ThumSaver CMC Long holds the thumb in a functional position that allows you to grasp objects to perform light daily activities.
- Thin, lighweight splint includes felt pads to provide cushioning where needed. Seamless molded design will not break or change shape with heat and resists stains.
- Firm Control
- Measure the length from the IP joint (knuckle at the end of the thumb) to the wrist. Measure around the IP joint.
- Small: 3" to 3 1/2" Length, 2 1/2" to 2 3/4" Circumference
- Medium: 3 1/2" to 4" Length, 2 3/4" to 3 1/8" Circumference
- Large: 4" to 4 1/2" Length, 3 1/8" to 3 1/2" Circumference